May 12 Meeting Resources:
- Attach the OBOB logo to your email signature
- Review the digital materials (all will be updated by May 13)
- Brainstorm: what will OBOB look like at your parish?
- Parish Project(s): what will our rebate benefit?
- Lay Witnesses: empowering parishioners to share impact stories
- Communications Plan: how can we include Appeal information in our current communications forms?
May 6 Meeting Resources:
- Watch the meeting video recording through Dropbox
- May 6 Meeting powerpoint slides
- Appeal Schedule and Parish Financial Goals
- COVID-19 & Digital Fundraising: an overview
- Update your ParishSOFT database by May 18 (deaths, moved out of state, etc.)
- Update your print materials count (see May 6 email)
- Start communicating now!– use paper and digital means, depending on your parish situation
- Think about your “Parish Project(s)” you will support using your parish rebate
- Consider how you will use Lay Witnesses– via a pulpit talk, written communication, or video recording.
February 5 Meeting Resources
- A video recording of the presentation, and a copy of the powerpoint with its notes taken live. Apologies that we clipped the first 15 minutes or so of the video, and that the sound quality is not superb. We will look into getting a better setup/computer or microphone for this purpose.https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vb3rfw040vpbruj/AAA6Ji4TsFNpO-Q6SnOKMvBja?dl=0
- Finance’s web page currently has a document posted called “Assessment and OBOB Goal Calculation” that was a new policy in 2016. If you would like to meet and chat about this in the meantime, contact Monika and/or Christine (CC’d).