Circle of Grace Program Goal
The goal of the Circle of Grace program is to educate and empower children and young people to actively participate in a safe environment for themselves and others.
Circle of Grace Objectives
Children/young people will understand they are created by God the Father and live in His love along with the love of His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- God is “present” in everyone’s Circle of Grace.
Children/young people will be able to describe the Circle of Grace which God gives each of us.
- God is “present” because He desires a relationship with us.
Children/young people will be able to identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual boundaries.
- God helps us know what belongs in our Circle of Grace.
Children/young people will be able to identify all types of boundary violations.
- God helps us know what does not belong in our Circle of Grace
Children/young people will demonstrate how to take action if any boundary is threatened or violated.
- God helps us know when to ask for help from someone who we trust.
©2007 Archdiocese of Omaha