About the Parish Appreciation Series:
We asked several parishes 3 simple questions:
- What challenges are you facing right now?
- How are you addressing these challenges at your parish?
- How has your parish community been blessed, despite these difficult times?
The responses have been nothing short of overwhelming: we received over 6,000 words from over 15 parishes, full of hope and courage to face the unknown in service to God’s people. Through this series of posts, each parish shares their story as we’ve received them, with minimal editing, to allow the voice of each person to speak, in all their humanness.
We pray that they inspire you to hope, just as they have inspired us. Stay safe out there, guys.
Stories by Parish
How to Get Connected:
Here are a few ways to stay in the loop with the latest news & updates:
- Follow along online. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for other news and updates, or email Anna Schulten to be added to a special email list: email@example.com
- Connect to your parish. Make sure you know how your parish communicates: via website, bulletin, MyParish app, phone tree, or other means. If you’re not sure, ask!
- Offer to help. Contact your parish to learn about volunteer opportunities.